Directions for Preparation:
The dilution and quantity of KetoCal should be determined by a healthcare professional only and is dependent on the age, bodyweight and medical condition of the patient.
For oral and tube feeding:
KetoCal 3:1 and 4:1 Powders
- Measure the required amount of warm water into a container that seals with a screw top lid. To completely dissolve the powder, the water must be at a temperature of 113-122°F (45-50°C).
- Add the prescribed amount of KetoCal to the water.
- Cover and shake until the powder has dissolved.
- Once prepared, the formula should be stored in a refrigerator and kept no longer than 24 hours.
Directions for Use:
- For oral feeding, best served chilled and consumed immediately.
- For tube feeding, hang time not to exceed 4 hours. It is recommended that the tube is flushed with lukewarm water (approximately 98°F or 37°C) between each feed.
- Do not boil or microwave formula.
- Do not freeze. Recommended storage between 39°F-77°F (4°C-25°C).
- Once powdered formula is prepared or liquid formula is open, use immediately or refrigerate promptly at 39°F/4°C or less and use within 24 hours.
Store unopened product in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight.
KetoCal 3:1 and 4:1 Powders: Once can has been opened, reseal and store in a cool, dry place (not in a refrigerator) and use within one month.
Volume and Ordering Guide:
1. Do not boil or microwave formula.
2. Monitor for hypoglycemia, renal stones, hyperlipidemia, and adequate growth.
USE ONLY UNDER STRICT MEDICAL SUPERVISION. NOT FOR PARENTERAL USE.
Intake to be determined by a medical professional and is dependent on the age, body weight, and medical condition of the patient.
Liquigen Directions for Use:
The quantity of Liquigen should be determined by a healthcare professional only and is dependent on the age, bodyweight and medical condition of the patient. Liquigen may require dilution for children under 5 years of age.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition.
- Not for parenteral use.
- Shake well before use.
- Recommended storage between 39°-77°F (4°-25°C).
- Once opened store in a refrigerator and use within 14 days.
- Always replace the bottle lid after use.